<body>

...

Today is mother's day,i gave her mother a mother's day present^^....!!!duh~
She also gave my mother a present for mother's day,thx for tht ^^. So many years she's juz the onli one tht gave my mother a mother's day present.Hahax xD~ My mom really love it^^




After coming back from "NIHONKAI", me and my parents go bck to my grandmom house then we celebrate mother's day with her. when we are going to blow the candle, me and all of my cousins hug my grandmom....,so sweet>w<



I hope tht she will see my blog everyday,but i knw she wont T^T. Haiz.....see khee remember to see my blog hor^^

ยง my memories, at Sunday, May 10, 2009 | 0 commented
comment?



welcome..

Thanks for stopping at my blog.Hope you'll have fun and haters please get lost!


the loner..

Hi, my name is Jackie... I'm 17@I hope you all will like this blog... ^^



i love..

eating
sleeping
playing
watching movies
surfing the net
being online


my groove..

Free Music
Free Music
Free Music


my friends..

hon sing
jo
sharon
sok peng
wei bin
natalie


fave links..

Youtube


the memories..

May 2009


the whispers..



ShoutMix chat widget


credits

designer; angelalpev
image; free foto
brushes; feel
powered by; blogger, imageshack
font; dafont

lyrics snippets taken from "Memories" by Within Temptation