<body>

==bored day~

See khee finally i cn spell ur name correctly^^.Today nothing special happen,juz tht today we have our oral test. Im tired today...,dunno y so tired==.YEAH tomorrow we are going to pizza,dunno celebrate forwad==. JIJI u muz go arrh,if not i really sit infront of ur house there^^hehe...~
See khee remember to see my blog arrh^^

ยง my memories, at Wednesday, May 6, 2009 | 0 commented
comment?



welcome..

Thanks for stopping at my blog.Hope you'll have fun and haters please get lost!


the loner..

Hi, my name is Jackie... I'm 17@I hope you all will like this blog... ^^



i love..

eating
sleeping
playing
watching movies
surfing the net
being online


my groove..

Free Music
Free Music
Free Music


my friends..

hon sing
jo
sharon
sok peng
wei bin
natalie


fave links..

Youtube


the memories..

May 2009


the whispers..



ShoutMix chat widget


credits

designer; angelalpev
image; free foto
brushes; feel
powered by; blogger, imageshack
font; dafont

lyrics snippets taken from "Memories" by Within Temptation