<body>

Sry My Frenz T^T

Sry guys....,sry tht i dint tell u guys i made a blog last night><.
Today my moral teacher wear like a ghost...,do u knw wad's the ghost name called in chinese?Let me tell u....,tht's 吓人鬼.
she will wear the same colour clothe to school everyday....,i dunno wether other teachers got say bad things about her anot.This teacher seriously got mantel problem need to send to 青山园.
I want to say thx to my fren...,cause she help me made this blog^^THX YA!!!! The whole day in school for me is juz sleep...,i feel so sleepy in school==. Especially moral period...~

§ my memories, at Tuesday, May 5, 2009 | 0 commented
comment?



welcome..

Thanks for stopping at my blog.Hope you'll have fun and haters please get lost!


the loner..

Hi, my name is Jackie... I'm 17@I hope you all will like this blog... ^^



i love..

eating
sleeping
playing
watching movies
surfing the net
being online


my groove..

Free Music
Free Music
Free Music


my friends..

hon sing
jo
sharon
sok peng
wei bin
natalie


fave links..

Youtube


the memories..

May 2009


the whispers..



ShoutMix chat widget


credits

designer; angelalpev
image; free foto
brushes; feel
powered by; blogger, imageshack
font; dafont

lyrics snippets taken from "Memories" by Within Temptation